We all love a good urban legend. Some of us even really fall for them, believing Mr Rogers was a Navy Seal, that there’s a ghost hitchhiker on Highway 1, and that they can summon Bloody Mary just by saying her name. This video outlines seven of the dumbest urban legends ever.
- Paul McCartney died in ’66 …or’67 –
- Mikey from the Life Cereal commercial died from pop rocks and soda
- Chevy Nova didn’t sell in South America – Spanish for “no go”
- Einstein failed math
- Walt Disney is cryogenically frozen
- The New York City sewers are crawling with discarded pet alligators
- Vegas kidney heists