The website Reasons My Son is Crying posted a photo of a celebrity. Shortly after, the internet was in a frenzy with people arguing whether it was Tom Hanks or Bill Murray. It actually does resemble both actors, but the man in the photo is Tom Hanks.
This week’s List –
Seven Facts Each About Bill Murray and Tom Hanks
– Bill Murray got his start on Saturday Night Live and since leaving the show has guest hosted three times.
– Tom Hanks has hosted SNL 8 times
– Tom Hanks has an asteroid named after him
– Bill Murray has a Galago named after him at the Tigerhomes Animal Sanctuary
– Bill Murray’s Bacon number is one
– Tom Hanks’ Bacon number is also one
– Tom Hanks can be reached through publicly available contact info via his own production company, Playtone Productions, his agents, his publicist, his estate attorney, or his professional attorney
– Bill Murray only fields offers for scripts and roles using a personal telephone number with a voice mailbox that he checks infrequently.
– Tom Hanks crashed an engagement photo shoot for a random young couple
– So did Bill Murray
– Tom Hanks went to high school in Oakland California
– Bill Murray took over a guy’s taxicab in Oakland California so the guy could practice saxophone in the back seat
– Tom Hanks turned down the leading role in Groundhog Day
– Bill Murray turned down Forrest Gump